Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,793 (5,661,084 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)