Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,594 (3,071,484 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)