Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,540 (4,131,270 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)