Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,375 (€2,093) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)