Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01918 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $909 (Php47,404) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (30 minutes ago)