Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,132 in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)