Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,280 in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)