Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,007 in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)