Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 USD / AWG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,309 (ƒ 9,449) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)