Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,010 (€1,619) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)