Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,066 (€1,821) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)