Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,409 (€3,202) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (29 minutes ago)