Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,719 (€1,462) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)