Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.730 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 94% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,586 (NZ$9,023) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)