Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,447 (NZ$8,315) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)