Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.677 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 79% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,093 (NZ$8,993) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)