Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.656 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,278 (NZ$8,049) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)