Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01559 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $620 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $572 (₨36,686) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)