Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,233 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,316 (NZ$12,074) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)