Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,499 (833,862 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)