Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00264 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,116 (800,816 KZT) in Atyrau.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)