Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00314 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,415 (768,935 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)