Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,949 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,274 (€1,963) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (41 minutes ago)