Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,431 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,180 (€1,853) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)