Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05602 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $82 (E£ 1,460) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)