Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06666 USD / ERN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,124 (Nakfa61,856) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)