Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29412 USD / TMT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,705 (15,997 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)