Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28571 USD / TMT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,186 (7,651 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)