Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29412 USD / TMT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,517 (8,559 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)