Cost of living comparison between Asansol, India and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01494 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $534 (₨35,778) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)