Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,329 (CH$3,309,037) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)