Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,492 (CH$2,859,903) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (29 minutes ago)