Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,802 (€3,347) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)