Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30931 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,871 (S/. 6,051) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (42 minutes ago)