Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,520 (5,338,670 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)