Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,786 (6,851,074 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (44 minutes ago)