Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,160 (9,514,122 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (28 minutes ago)