Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,942 (7,035,477 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)