Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,027 (﷼ 43,176,233) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)