Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23915 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $673 (2,815 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)