Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23378 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $534 (2,282 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)