Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.412 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 83% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,494 (Dinar 3,892) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)