Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.412 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,974 (Dinar 2,106) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)