Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.409 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,769 (Dinar 1,964) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)