Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 82% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,922 (Dinar 4,190) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)