Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,639 (Dinar 1,867) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (43 minutes ago)