Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38507 USD / WST
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,363 (11,331 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)