Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38567 USD / WST
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,097 (10,624 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (41 minutes ago)