Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37690 USD / WST
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,459 (9,179 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)