Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,984 (₩10,157,019) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)