Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,074 (₩4,551,995) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)