Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,273 (₩8,991,426) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)