Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,231 (₩10,251,217) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)