Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15890 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,302 (元33,366) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)