Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14582 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,163 (元35,409) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)