Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,291 (€4,292) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)