Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,045 (€4,643) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (35 minutes ago)