Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $580 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $570 (1,816,557 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)