Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $540 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $523 (1,897,442 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)