Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $540 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $534 (1,662,671 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)