Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,005 (CH$2,658,018) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)