Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,942 (CH$2,660,076) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)