Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,856 (CH$2,450,228) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)