Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,668 (CH$2,233,147) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)