Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,972 (CH$2,473,606) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (24 minutes ago)