Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02009 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,399 (Php119,395) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)