Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01880 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,796 (Php201,888) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)