Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01916 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,517 (Php287,993) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)