Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01851 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,155 (Php170,469) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £538 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)