Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01949 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,999 (Php307,822) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (26 minutes ago)