Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18359 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $810 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $652 (3,551TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)