Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24807 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $710 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $609 (2,454TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)