Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17971 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $472 (2,629TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)