Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13353 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,795 (Q20,931) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)