Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,569 (8,212,713 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)