Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,662 (12,139,352 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)