Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,033 (10,630,851 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)