Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,870 (11,958,423 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)