Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,980 (9,803,937 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)