Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,374 (10,595,071 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)