Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,216 (10,468,401 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)