Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,619 (5,675,618 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 2 hours ago)