Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,871 (6,118,214 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)