Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,766 (5,499,644 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)