Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26342 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,094 (4,152TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)