Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28384 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,147 (4,043TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)