Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25188 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,091 (4,330TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)