Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17658 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $940 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $777 (4,402TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)