Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15813 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,101 (元6,965) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)