Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14994 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,089 (元7,261) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)