Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15104 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,088 (元7,202) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)