Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15511 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,098 (元7,081) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)