Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18763 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,402 (7,472TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)