Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,302 (€2,805) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 60 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)