Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $789 (₩882,401) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (36 minutes ago)