Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,048 in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)