Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29422 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,466 (R$ 4,981) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)