Cost of living comparison between Anápolis, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28777 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,195 (R$ 11,102) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)