Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $600 (₨39,283) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)