Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01553 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $442 (₨28,477) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $440 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)