Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01544 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $603 (₨39,034) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)