Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01557 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $590 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $525 (₨33,736) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)