Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01500 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $790 (₨52,690) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)