Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01428 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,643 (₨395,315) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)