Cost of living in Amravati, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01403 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $610 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $606 (₨43,206) in Amravati.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)