Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $320 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $261 (﷼ 10,991,676) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)