Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,108 (Dinar 2,199) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)