Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.408 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,802 (Dinar 1,990) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)