Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,457 (Dinar 1,738) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)