Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 USD / JOD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,810 (Dinar 1,986) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)