Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01543 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $550 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $395 (₨25,601) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)