Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01539 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $438 (₨28,458) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (27 minutes ago)