Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 USD / VES *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $320 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $231 (69,769 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)