Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24525 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $880 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $808 (RM3,295) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)