Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,405 (€2,045) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (36 minutes ago)