Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,110 (€1,799) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)