Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,124 (€1,897) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)