Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,592 (€2,203) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)